This is a full-time position. Days of operation are Mon – Friday with Sundays if scheduled. Schedule changes every two weeks
Afternoon shift workers 11 am – 7pm (38 hours per week)
Morning shift workers 9am – 5pm (38 hours per week)
- 1 year experience as a warehouse worker
- Ability to lift more than 50 – 100 pounds continuously throughout the day
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, push/pull for a minimum of 8 hours
- Team player and strong ability to follow directions
- Must have strong verbal and written skills
- Must be able to work freezer environment, as well as room temperature
- Fast learner due to the fast pace working environment
- Operate industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete store order picking assignments
- Must be able to pick orders accurately in a timely manner, must be able to pay attention to detail, case number and quantity of merchandise
- Place selected cases on pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and attendance.
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment,
- Assist with loading and unloading delivery trucks and containers
- Weigh materials, wrap and stack goods
- Pack, unpack, sort, label and organize goods
- Maintain and organize inventory
- Keep warehouse in neat orderly condition at all times
- Safety vest, harness and steel-toed safety boots must be worn at all times
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you we welcome you to Apply today!
Please submit your resume via email quoting “Warehouse Worker” in the subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.